Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: 13734
– Slide cut for optics.
– M2.0 flat-face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
– Manual thumb safety.
– Picatinny-style rail.
– Forward slide serrations.
– Low barrel bore axis to help improve shooter comfort and recoil control.
– Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
– Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
– Crisp M&P® M2.0® trigger.
– Accurate 1 in 10? twist M&P® M2.0® barrel.
– Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
– M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
– Seven optic mounting plates included.
– Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
– Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
– Made in the U.S.A.
Tac-Six™ Crew Tactical Pistol Case Features:
– Double compartment case - Pockets and elastic loops for magazine in front pocket.
– Back compartment is lockable and can store two pistols.
– Laser cut MOLLE.
– Loop panel for moral patches.
– Heavy-duty 600D lining.